Register Arama Bugünkü Mesajlar Tüm Forumu Okundu Say

Boost replies to your Welcome forum
vB.Org Poster
vB.Org Poster has disabled reputation
Kayıt Tarihi: Jul 2018
Mesajlar: 298

Show Printable Version Email this Page
yazan vB.Org Poster 10 Jul 2018, 16:55

This is applicable if you run a Welcome or Introduce yourself type of forum. After taking the advice of the Improve your community registration & posting rate thread, the people posting in my Intorductions forum has easily tripled.

Since we are now getting a lot of initial posts from new users introducing themselves, there haven't been many replies and a few that simply go unanswered.

So I have decided to reward the one's who do welcome people with a "Welcoming Committee" image that goes under their avatar. Since doing this, replies have increased a lot and those who get the image feel like they are part of something.

I did this with a simple conditional, I created a new group called greeters and made a simple little button image that would fit nicely under their avatar. The called it up with this:

in your postbit (or postbit_legacy) template find:

Kod Blok Kilitli:      (Kayıt veya giriş yapmalısın)  
Engellenmiş, kayıtlı olmayan veya onay bekleyen kişiler kodlara erişemezler.

Add this under it:

Kod Blok Kilitli:      (Kayıt veya giriş yapmalısın)  
Engellenmiş, kayıtlı olmayan veya onay bekleyen kişiler kodlara erişemezler.

Change the paths and group number accordingly, then add your greeters to the group. I also stickied a post in this forum promoting it.
Views: 28

Şunları Yapabilirsin
Yeni Konu Açmak
Konuya Cevap Yazmak
Eklenti Eklemek
Düzenleme Yapabilmek

Forum Atla

LD'de Yeni misin? Yardıma mı ihtiyacın var?